Who you are? What you do? What you sell? Where you are? What is your advantage over others?
Show it to the entire world. Fastpath website designs is a service which designs professional, intuitive and search Engine optimized Website.
Attract new customers from around the globe.: The internet is used by literally millions of people. All of them are looking for something and some of them might be looking for you! Building a website for your business will mean you could potentially reach these otherwise unreachable customers. Your business might be local, but you might have the potential to sell your products or services to a wider market, whether it be people in the next town, the nation as a whole or even the international market.
Data shows that internet shopping is still on the rise, so taking your business online will potentially allow you to take advantage of the growth and expand your business. Even if you have no intention of using a business website to sell, you still might want to let customers know about your business. People commonly research businesses online before actually visiting the business location. So having a well designed website will help encourage them to come and visit you or be able to find your business in the first place.
Anyone, Anywhere & Anytime
An advantage of having a website is your business information and details about your products and services can be accessed by anyone, no matter where they are on the planet or what time of day it is. The internet is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. So even if your business isn’t open your website will be!
In the modern age, people are using their mobile phones more and more to browse the internet, find out about businesses and even buy products and services. So even if your website is just a short description of your business it might help customers find your location while they are on the move. This is especially important for restaurants, pubs and other eateries, but is also a relevant consideration for most other businesses.
it is as simple on your website, that people can potentially get in contact with you, whether you’re in front of a computer or not.
Once a website is designed, you can keep it up-to-date to be relevant to your business and encourage more visitors (and potential sales). More and more people are using a blog to promote their business. In fact, research shows that Businesses That Blog Get More Traffic. So using a blog to keep content fresh and attract attention could mean a big difference to your business.
You may think of the advantages of a website in terms of advertising and publicity for your business. The costs of having a business website are actually quite low. Anaffordable website design may cost you around £199, then you need a suitable domain name and good quality webhosting and you’re ready to go. The ongoing costs are minimal, but the potential return on investment could be quite significant. Think of your business website in terms of advertising for your business and you’ll be more likely to see the value.
Links from Others & Viral Marketing
With a website and the current use of social media and marketing, it is quite possible for a good idea, clever product or business service to go “viral”. Word spreads like wildfire across the internet and even the smallest business can get worldwide recognition without any effort on their own part. Viral marketing is a boom in recent years.
Secure your Brand Online
Having a website for your business is not just an advantage; it’s an essential way to protect your business brand online
Fill out the contact form and get found to your customers. Start constructing your own website today.
Attract New Customers and Grow Your Business with a Professional Website Design with the following features:
- Project Consultation & Strategy Session – Study in depth about your business, target audience, major hurdles and competition to put in the best and output the Best in class Website.
- Custom Design – Our every website is designed keeping in mind the ease of access of information to the audience and convert a click into a lead and finally a sale.
- Content Editing – get your marketing message across in a clear, concise, compelling and engaging manner that gets your visitors to take action.
- Instant Lead Capture – custom lead capture forms capture your website leads and deliver them straight to your inbox.
- Social Media Integration – Integrate major social media platforms with your website to capture prospects from all around.
- Website Submission – get your website submitted to the three major search engines so that you can show up where your customers are looking.
- Google Analytics – increase your website performance, by tracking your website activities and refining for better results.
- Content Management System – gain control over your website with our built in content management system that allows you to update your site easily anytime.
- Web Hosting – No need investing in expensive Servers or infrastructure. We will help to host your site on a shared hosting Server with a quality standard at a minimal amount.
- Domain Registration – We provide end to end solution, right from purchasing your own Domain Name to building your website to hosting.
- Email Address – Get your own company name email addresses to professionalize further. For e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us today
Already have a website? Which does not perform well, or not compatible with many browsers, or does not get found through Search Engines, or does not generate satisfactory leads? Don’t worry we can help.
Improve Your Website Performance
The moment a prospect visits your website they form an instant opinion about your business and decide if they want to do business with you or not.
Fastpath has the capability of improving our customers website performance after a website redesign, which helps them attract more customers and grow their business.
Contact Us today
Investing in a professional website redesign with Fastpath will help you:
- Increase your website conversions – Increase lead generation with a website redesign. The more website visitors you convert into leads the less you spend on advertising and the higher your return on investment.
- Establish instant credibility – Gain instant credibility the moment a prospect arrive on your website, that they feel so connected to you and is confident that you can solve their problem, that the decision to do business with you is an easy one.
- Engage visitors with compelling content – Eliminate the need for your website prospects to look further, with a clear and concise marketing message that resonates with your visitors.
- Generate leads – Boost your lead generation, by coordinating all your marketing efforts so prospects are directed to powerful pages on your website that engage them and get them to take action.
- Increase sales – Your website is a powerful marketing tool, use it to nurture and close more sales by following up easily and effortlessly with marketing automation.
- Increase your return on investment – Convert more visitors into leads with strategic call to actions and conversion tactics.
- Reduce your advertising budget – Reduce the budget to display hoardings, banners, paper publicity, Satellite or Cable Advertisements as your website turns more visitors into leads and customers.
Contact Us today
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s “natural” or un-paid (“organic”) search results. In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
As an Internet marketing strategy, SEO considers how search engines work, what people search for, the actual search terms or keywords typed into search engines and which search engines are preferred by their targeted audience. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, HTML and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic